- Deliciously Ella has become worldwide bestseller
- Blogger Ella Woodward’s recipes are plant-based, diary and gluten free
- She used to be a ‘sugar monster’ but now eats no refine sugar
- Says muffins, brownies and cheesecake can taste just as good without it
- FEMAIL taste test some of the puddings in the book
Lucy Waterlow for MailOnline
Ella Woodward has gone from being an little known food blogger to bestselling author with her healthy eating tome Deliciously Ella.
Her diary, gluten and meat free recipe book has sold more than 200,000 copies in the UK alone since its January publication, and has consistently been a number one bestseller on Amazon, out ranking celebrity chefs Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver.
Much of the appeal for those who want to eat healthier, but still enjoy sweet treats, lies in the fact Ella, 23, says you can have delicious muffins, cheesecakes and brownies which are devoid of refined sugar and low in fat. Buy the great! new book by clicking below or for the full story, click the link at the bottom of the page
[easyazon_link identifier=”B010EVV706″ locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”bestsellerlisting-20″ cart=”y” cloak=”y” localize=”y” popups=”y”][/easyazon_link]
For The Full Story click the source link below