He and his wife Rosemary joined the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Dublin in 1956. In 1960 he went to Newbold College to train for the ministry. In 1964 he returned to Ireland and began his ministry in Belfast. He went on to serve in Dublin, Hull, Scarborough, Halifax, Huddersfield, Moncton Canada, New Gallery Center in London, Bromley, Croydon, South England Conference as a Departmental Director, St Albans, and Stanborough Park.
Following a short illness, he is now sleeping, waiting the Lord’s return until He comes.
He leaves behind his loving wife Rosemary, daughters Amy and Audrey, granddaughter Alexandra and son-in-law John.